bbbbackground

Thursday, October 8, 2009

School

For the past month I have been attending a private school called PHA ( Pioneer Heritage Academy) And I LOVE IT!! I mean to me it is the best school in the world. It is a mormon school so we call the teachers Brother Blabla or Sister Blabla and every morning we start the day with devotional. The pledge, a song, a spiritual thought, a scripture, and prayer and then we go to class. Plus we only have school Tuesday through Thursday!! I think that if you went there one day you would never want to leave!!

5 comments:

  1. WOW! That sounds really cool! It sounds alot like seminary! I bet it would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura good job for posting on your blog, I'll try to do the same

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun.

    P.S. If you don't know me, I am one of Brooke's friends.

    ReplyDelete